To: Commerce Court Complex
From: Commerce Court Communications
Date: September 23, 2016
Subject: Nuit Blanche
What are we doing
Commerce Court is once again participating in the annual Nuit Blanche 2016 event taking place on Saturday, October 1st from sunset to sunrise. This year, Commerce Court will be hosting an art installation called Everyone Thinks The Same Thought, by Kurt Bigenho. The installation will be on display in the Commerce Court West lobby.
What can I expect
The eleventh edition of the popular all-night event will feature more than 140 projects created by nearly 500 artists and will require the support of over 500 volunteers, many corporate sponsors and media partners.
The City of Toronto has announced the following road closures impacting the Financial District for Nuit Blanche 2016.
- Bay St. - Nathan Phillips Square - southbound curb lane closed between parking garage exit (unused) and Queen St. W. from Friday, September 23, at 7:00 a.m. to Friday, October 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Queen St. W. - partial and full closure between Yonge St. and Spadina Ave. (TTC streetcar to be diverted to King St. W.) from Saturday, October 1 @ 5:30 p.m. to Sunday, October 2 at 7:30 a.m.
- Bay St. - partial and full closure between Dundas St. W. and Queens Quay W. from Saturday, October 1 at 2:00 p.m. to Sunday, October 2 at 10:00 a.m.
- Dundas St. to Lakeshore Blvd. W. (full closure)
- Lakeshore Blvd. W. to Harbour St. (southbound only)
- Harbour St. to Queens Quay W. (full closure)
Where is the event occurring
Commerce Court West lobby
What’s the timing
October 1 – 2, 2016; 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
For more information contact
We thank our tenants for their understanding. Please share this information internally and direct any questions or concerns to the Tenant Services Hotline at 416-364-4110 or [email protected].
To see a photo gallery of this installation on the Commerce Cour Facebook page, click here.