THIS EARTH HOUR SHINE A LIGHT ON CLIMATE CHANGE
MARCH 25, 2017 FROM 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Commerce Court will be joining buildings in Toronto and around the world for WWF’s Earth Hour by turning off our lights and raising awareness about taking action on Climate Change. Please join thousands of individuals at home by switching off your lights to mark this international campaign.
EARTH HOUR CHALLENGE
Commerce Court will once again be participating in the BOMA Toronto Earth Hour Challenge by competing with other buildings for the most energy reduced during Earth Hour (March 25th 8:30-9:30 P.M.)
Property Management Challenge
For the first time, property management teams across the city are able to participate in the Earth Hour Challenge. Commerce Court Property Management has entered the friendly competition for greatest electricity reducer over the Earth Hour weekend (March 25-26, 2017).
Tenants are invited to join the Earth Hour Challenge by signing up here.
- Participating tenants enter a challenge for greatest energy reducer over the weekend of March 25-26, 2017.
- The winning team will receive a free lunch, two tickets to the BOMA Toronto gala and special recognition on stage and in print.
- To register online at the BOMA Toronto website, click here. Deadline to Register: March 24th @ 6PM
- During the weekend of March 25-26, 2017 switch off lights and turn off unnecessary equipment.
- Submit your performance for March 2017 (Property Management office is here to help)
To learn more or for additional assistance, please email: CCsustainability@gwlra.com
Earth Hour Poster
To download the Commerce Court Earth Hour poster (size: 11x17, 1.8MB), click here